Spend $150 and save $10 off your next $150 shop.
Between Monday 14 - Sunday 20 December, get a $10 voucher when you spend over $150 at New World. Redeem these vouchers from Monday 21 - Sunday 3 January.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. $10 Grocery Savings Vouchers will be issued in-store from Monday 14 December 2015 until Sunday 20 December 2015 (promotional period of issue).
2. $10 Grocery Savings Vouchers can be redeemed in-store from Monday 21 December 2015 to Sunday 3 January 2016 (promotional period of redemption).
3. Offer available at all New World supermarkets.
4. To be eligible, Spend $150 or more in one transaction (excluding Christmas Club top ups/vouchers, New World Gift Cards, online purchases, Tobacco products, EFTPOS cash withdrawals and New Zealand Lottery Tickets) within the promotional period of issue and be issued with a $10 Grocery Savings Voucher.
5. The $10 Grocery Savings Voucher can be redeemed at any New World supermarket on one transaction exceeding a minimum $150 spend (excluding Christmas Club top ups/vouchers, New World Gift Cards, online purchases Tobacco products, EFTPOS cash withdrawals and New Zealand Lottery Tickets) within the promotional period of redemption (21 December 2015 – 2 January 2016).
6. The $10 Grocery Savings Voucher cannot be both issued and redeemed on the same $150 spend.
7. A maximum of one $10 Grocery Savings Voucher will be issued per transaction.
8. A maximum of one $10 Grocery Savings Voucher can be redeemed per transaction.
9. Each $10 Grocery Savings Voucher can only be redeemed once.
10. $10 Grocery Savings Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. New World reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
12. Neither New World nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for:
- Any loss or damage of the $10 Grocery Savings Voucher whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence).
- Errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure.
- Fraudulent entry into or participation in this promotion.
13. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of New World will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by New World will be entered into.