GoldenHour.one is the first and only app that knows when the time is right to go out and take photos.
It helps you to find the best time, place and weather for your outdoor pictures. GoldenHour.one knows ahead of the time your chance for a good photo. It is able to predict the light and sky indexes from local weather forecast anywhere in the world.
SkyIndex - will show you chance for dramatic sky,
LightIndex - shows a chance for portraits landscape and architecture.
The Clear and easy interface give you a quick estimate of today’s situation.
Immediately after start, you will see the time of next Golden Hour and both indexes.
One quick glance and you weather to go for a photo or not.
Pick any place on the map and GHO will show you sun position during golden hour.
If the sun is not where you have imagined, you can either move the pin to a new position or use the slider pick another date when the sun is in the desired position.
GHO won’t let you miss any opportunity.
Pick any event you would like to remind for and GHO will remind you in advance.
* Golden and blue hour (for any place in the world)
* Weather forecast for photographers
* SkyIndex predicting the chance for a dramatic photo of sunrise or sunset.
* LightIndex predicting conditions for portraits panoramas and architecture.
* Forecast of indexes five days ahead.
* Map for finding best spot and date to take best pictures.
* Compass mode for finding the direction of sun during the golden hour.
* List of favorite spots for future use
GoldenHour.one was created by a photographer for photographers.
I am interested in your opinions and ideas; you can send me them directly from the app.
They wrote about us:
LifeHacker.com, DigitalTrends.com, DigiFotoPro.nl, Snapmunk.com, techjo.jp ...
Olivier Sarbil, photojournalist, war reporter
"Good help with GoldenHour.One app to get right time and place for shooting at the golden hour."
Adam Batchelor, director of photography
"Testing the app GoldenHour.One it's done a great job at pinpointing the perfect time and place to get that Terrence Malick style shot."