No more plugging in - wirelessly stream your favorite tunes, music services, and podcasts from your phone. With Pioneer's potent MOSFET amplifier and 5-band EQ at your disposal, you can be sure you'll hear a big jump in sound quality over your old radio. Two pairs of preamp outputs make it easier to add external amplifiers or a powered sub.
Talk without holding your phone when an important call comes in. Wide Band Speech Technology ensures clear and easy-to-understand conversations, so no more shouting to make yourself understood.
Once your iPhone's connected to the front-panel USB input, you'll be able to access your playlists with the Pioneer's controls. You'll also enjoy control over your favorite Pandora\'ae stations on your Android phone or iPhone from this receiver. A handy front aux input handles just about any other audio source.
Android Open Accessory 2.0 (AOA 2.0) lets you access music files stored on many Android phones through USB, plus it lets you control music streaming apps like Pandora with compatible devices. You'll enjoy excellent sound quality and you won't have to pick up the phone whenever you want to skip a track.
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (14 watts RMS)
- Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- MIXTRAX for a DJ-inspired audio/visual experience with compatible devices
- Variable color illumination with separate control of display and buttons and 10-level illumination dimmer
- Built in iPod, iPhone, and iPad controls
- Pandora control through iPhone and Android devices
- Music file and streaming audio playback from select Android devices through USB input
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) for improved sound quality from compressed music files
- Easy EQ 5-band equalizer with seven preset tone settings
- 3-level loudness
- Low-pass and high-pass filters
- Subwoofer level control
- Front panel auxiliary and USB inputs
- 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
- Warranty: 1 year