The Antarctic Peninsula is anything but a world of white desolation. Join us on a true adventure to a world of immense scale and visual splendour. Passing huge icebergs in the flat calm of a polar morning will reshape the way you look at your world. Encounter huge whales, enormous rookeries of penguins, and stunning landscapes few have ever witnessed. This 11-day expedition will introduce you to the magic of the South Shetland Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.
- 9 nts aboard the G Expedition
- 1 nt hotel in Ushuaia
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA size 6 - 16
- Expedition parka
- 10 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners (Allow USD25-35 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.)
- G Expedition, Zodiac, private bus.
- One Expedition team member per 10 guests.
- Twin-share hotel (1 nt), aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window) (9 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.